My first suggestion to get things up and running again is to do a Christmas themed exchange as we are nearly there...and if we're mailing internationally we will have enough time to do it if we start about now...
So if you are interested in getting involved, please do the
1. Complete the following survey
2. Email one copy to me with your address
3. Post another copy without your address and using the LJ Cut tag (Please ask if you don't understand how to do this)in sugar_shop
4. Then I'll match you up with a santa partner and we can all get on with the exchange!
1. LJ user name:
3. Postal and email address:
4. Brief list of favourite sweets:
5. Favourite type of chocolate:
6. Favourite thing about/symbol of Christmas:
7. Favourite fruit flavours:
8. Do you want to be paired with a buddy from another
country if possible?
9. Do you prefer chocolate or sweets/candy?
10. Favourite colour(s):
11. Anything you really hate?
12. Anything else you wish to tell your buddy?
13. Any suggestions for the community in general?
14. Would you prefer this Christmas exchange to be a secret santa exchange or do you want to know who you'll be giving to and receiving from?
The deadline for getting involved - ie posting your survey and emailing a copy to me will be November 30th 2003 - I will then do the match.
If you are wanting to get involved, but at the moment are too swamped with Christmas things for yourself, don't worry I'll do another match after the festive season so that your new year's resolution can be to get involved with the sweetness...